|IN DECEMBER 2015 – How many 1 Ct Solitaires did you sell? In Round? In Princess Cut? Emerald?
How many pairs of Stud Earrings?
1/4 Ct tw, 1/3 Ct tw, 1/2 Ct tw, 1 Ct tw?
DON’T OVERLOOK YOUR FAST SELLING BASICS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!
- Your vendors keep shelf stock on these basics and will supply them overnight!
- Stay in stock on your fast selling quick turning star performers!
- Use last year’s history as a guide to your in-stock needs and order them today!
- Review your trend in sales for the year, work the numbers and follow your instincts!
- This inventory management tip could help you increase your sales dramatically!
Objective: Making Sure Fast Sellers Are In Stock
Solution: Fast Seller Report
STEP 1: This report is under the RE-MERCHANDISE TAB.
This versatile report will show you lots of information, including the items that have sold in 90 days or less, how many you have sold in the last 12 months, and whether or not you have them currently in stock at the right store.
STEP 2: By using the FILTER BOXES you can select multiple ways to see your data:
- By a Single Vendor with all Categories
- By All Vendors with a Selected Category
- By a single store or all stores
STEP 3: DATE RANGE Default is rolling 12 months.
Adjust the Sales start and Sales end dates to see specific period Dec. 1 – 30 (Keep in mind the growing importance of After-Christmas business impact) . The Stock As Of box should be left as the last date we received your data.
STEP 4: ZERO ON HAND
Select this box to include only items with zero on hand. Located under the filters.
STEP 5: SORTING
Re-sort the report by selecting any of the choices in all or any of the 3 sort boxes that are found under the filters. Click the down arrow and make your selection.
STEP 6: ON ORDER ITEMS
Check the “Include On Order” box if your purchase orders are entered in your Point of Sale system. This will show all of your on order items as “in stock”. Located in top left under the Show Bulk box.